"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Walk In My Shoes & TOMS Shoes

a walk in my shoes2 On December 3rd A Walk In My Shoes will premier on NBC at 8/7c.A Walk in my Shoes

Ever judge someone just by looking at them? Of course, we’ve all made snap judgments about people. But what if we really got to know them? How would our opinions change? And what if we were forced to become them… how would the shoes fit then? Stressed-out high school teacher Trish Fahey can’t understand her students’ lack of effort and why their parents don’t seem to care. This is especially true of Justin Kremer, a popular, skateboard-loving, basketball star who is underperforming in her class. Trish has him suspended from the team and quickly chalks up the situation as a case of bad parenting. This perspective dramatically changes when Trish meets Molly, a mysterious stranger intent on helping her see things differently. When Trish wrecks her car, Molly is there as Trish wakes to find herself living the life of Cindy Kremer, the woman she has personally judged and criticized. Trish discovers that there is often more to the story and learns a powerful lesson that affects everyone she interacts with. Her husband, her daughter, the ex-Marine next door… No one is left unchanged.

toms

Click HERE to watch the trailer and give the opportunity to a child (and myself) to win a pair of TOMS shoes!

If I have the most clicks on the special code above to watch the video I have the opportunity to not only win a pair of TOMS shoes for myself but also for a needy child. There hasn’t been any compensation for this post aside from the opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. What a great program. I'm off to check it out!

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed it, and that you took a gander of my give-aways too! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.