"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Friday, November 19, 2010

Snapily Review: Christmas Gathering & Gift Guide Day 11

snapily logo Until I received an email from Blog Friendly PR, I had no clue what Snapily was. Let me tell you, I was in the dark about an amazing line of products!

Here’s a little bit about what Snapily is:

Snapily is an innovative 3D and photo merchandising company

Snapily offers customized print products and photo gifts, allowing our customers, for the first time ever, to transform regular products into 3D and animated products such as Flip photo cards. Snapily is a cutting edge internet-based service for customers wishing to take advantage of 3D and animated photo cards.snapily 1I actually had no idea what the finished product would look like since I hadn’t ever used this company before.

Let me tell you, the experience was fantastic and unique!

My 2nd daughter just finished playing her last high school tennis season and I wanted to give her something she would remember her career with. Well, they made it to state! I took some pictures while I was there to watch her. From those photos I created a Photo Card.

It came the week of Smooch’s tennis banquet. At the banquet instead of handing her some flowers that would die in a few days, I gave her the Snapily card I’d made.

IMG_4287

IMG_4288

IMG_4292 So the top photo is how the Photo Card looks as is. When you tilt the card you see my daughter playing. That’s the photo #2. In the 3rd photo I hope you can see where it’s changing between the two photos.

I didn’t realize that I had my daughter as the 2nd picture and the team praying as the 1st. That was entirely my fault because I was so excited I didn’t follow the directions.

This isn’t a flimsy piece of photo paper either! This Photo Card was thick and heavy duty. It wasn’t going to rip just because!

Here’s my daughter seeing her gift. As she’s pulling the Photo Card out of the envelope that was provided, you can see the information I provided on the back. It has her name, what she was doing, what position she played, the date, etc. How fantastic is that?IMG_4295And it doesn’t stop with Photo Cards! You can create:

  • Bookmarks
  • Invitations
  • Notebooks
  • Greeting Cards
  • Scrapbook Pages 

You can find Snapily on Twitter and Facebook!

If you visit Woman’s Day online, they are currently running a $25 gift certificate giveaway to Snapily! This giveaway is through January 10, 2011. Visit the site for rules and regulations.

Blog Friendly PR

I’d like to thank Blog Friendly PR for connecting me with Snapily.com! Snapily.com provided my review product. The opinions expressed are my own.

Marvelous Mom Reviews

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.