"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Monday, November 8, 2010

Featured “Twitter Partygoer” At TweeParties

I’ve been following TweeParties since they started their site a month or so ago. Every Sunday I receive an email letting me know about some of the Twitter parties coming up!

I love Twitter parties! It’s so fun to chit chat with party goers.

Well, this week I’m their featured Twitter Partygoer! How exciting, especially since I’ve become a Twitterholic.

If you’d like to check out my Feature, head to TweeParties and read all about it! I would highly recommend signing up for the TweeParties weekly update to keep you in the Twitter party “know”.

If you would like to be featured as the Twitter Partygoer of the Week, just fill out our quick form on TweeParties.com. Our only requirement is that you have attended at least one Twitter party!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you!

    I just haven't gotten into Twitter. I'm afraid I'll go all nuts on it if I do!

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was selected one of my great posts of the week.

    http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2010/11/great-posts-i-came-across-this-week_13.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.