"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Monday, November 22, 2010

“Flipped” Released on DVD 11/23 & Holiday UPDATE

Hey there gang! I just wanted to remind you that Flipped comes out on DVD tomorrow! If you’re getting together with family for Thanksgiving and have a movie night, this would be great for the whole family.

You can also enter to win the DVD by clicking here.

Now, if you take a look at my holiday gift guide you’ll see that my Christmas Gathering & Gift Guide WAS supposed to end on the 20th. Yah, that was before I was connected with so many great companies! So, we’re still on a roll. Keep your eyes open because they’re still comin’ atcha!

Have a fun and safe Thanksgiving!

By posting the information about Flipped I am eligible to win a signed Poster or a DVD!

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.