"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Naturalizer Shoes Blog Hop Sponsor

Naturalizer Shoes I actually won a $150 gift certificate from Naturalizer Shoes at a Twitter party. I am, in turn, giving it to someone who enters the Blog Hop!

I’ve never actually owned a pair of Naturalizer Shoes and hope that one day I will! I think if I had the money, my closet would be lined with Naturalizer Shoes!

They have great selections for all seasons! Check out these gorgeous Bernice boots that would be perfect here in MN:Bernice

Attending any get togethers over the holidays? How about a beautiful pair of Lennox Red Shiny dress shoes?Lennox Red Shiny Of course, Naturalizer doesn’t stop at shoes! Oh no, they’ve got a fantastic selection of handbags as well! This one’s the Rocker!Rocker Be sure to check out their other selections as well!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! I'm surprised that you're not keeping it for yourself!
    valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.