"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Beecology.com Blog Hop Sponsor

BeecologyogoNew I received a few sample collections of Beecology to review and have to say my favorite so far has been their All Natural Peppermint Body Wash. Especially for this time of year it smells heavenly.

peppermintbodywash_1_small

I love that this is a family operation and they take what they put into their products seriously. Beecology also gives back through their charity web site,  SweetYear.org They “will give 10 percent (of net profit from all sales) to environmental and social causes.”Beesmall-crate-gf-bodywash_smallAbout Beecology:

Beecology Natural Skincare and Hair Products

About six years ago I agreed to let a co-worker put a beehive on my family farm. I didn't plan to be responsible for it, but when life events kept him from tending to it, I became a beekeeper.

I found bee science and culture fascinating, and I soon began researching bees and attending workshops at The Ohio State University agricultural campus. Beyond enjoying the science, I found that tending the bees gave me time to reflect. It became a cathartic activity.

I also came to realize how connected the bees' world is to ours - any changes in our environment affect their environment as well. I began to think about the foods we eat, the chemicals we use, and the impact these factors have on bees and on us. That's when the idea hit me: I wanted to make natural skincare and hair products using honey, beeswax, and other ingredients that are good for us and our world.

beecology group This is the philosophy behind Beecology. Today my family and I produce a full line of natural products - lip balm, soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion - that help our customers keep their skin and hair healthy the natural way.

But being a good corporate citizen isn't just about using the Earth's products wisely. So in addition to drawing from the world to make our natural skincare and hair products, we give back through our charitable arm, SweetYear.org. We invite you to join us in making a difference.

David Rzepka, on behalf of the Rzepka family

I’ll be giving away a $10 gift certificate to Beecology.com.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great - would love to try it!
    fromthehipdesigns at gmail dot com

    Also check out my blog if you get a moment...
    http://blog.fromthehipdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.