"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Seven Minute Difference & Daily Planner

I know that if you are anything like me you are constantly looking for ways to organize your life, figure out what your goals are, question how you are going to get everything done!

seven minute difference book  7MinuteLifeDailyPlanner

I would love to tell you about The Seven Minute Difference and The 7 Minute Life™ Daily Planner. These two items: a book and a planner, are here to help you find success in your daily life and ease much of the stress.

Author, Allyson Lewis, creator of The Seven Minute Life System, shares the methods she has used to make small changes in her life that have made a huge difference in reaching her goals.

Allyson takes a practical approach to scaling back the craziness of our lives. She knows our attention will only last for “so long” and that taking just a few minutes a day out of our lives to DO something will make our lives more full for ourselves and those around us.

Here’s what Allyson says in her video on her site:

“When I was 43, my life radically changed. I traded in an existence of day-to-day living – working hard and being busy … for a life of fulfillment and purpose where I’m consistently accomplishing more of what I really want and becoming more of who I always knew I could be then I ever have before!

In this brief video, I’ll share with you what made the difference in my life and I’ll tell you about the proven path I’ve found that leads from where you are to where you truly want to be.

I invite you to take a moment to check it out. You’ll be glad you did.”

banners.cdr

I believe the important aspect of using these books is your desire to change. If it isn’t there, I think there is very little that will cause it to happen otherwise.

Where else can you find Allyson:

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube

Are you interested in checking it out?

Try several of her “7 Minute” ideas for FREE!

What I like about Allyson’s series is that it’s applicable for each of us in our personal AND professional lives. She’s been in our shoes and because of that, knows how to help us on a daily basis.

That’s where I think we need to start. Each day, taking it step by step to make the changes. In just a few minutes each day we can empty a load of dishes, call a family member, make a to-do list for the next day, or make our lunch the night before.

If we put our minds to it, these few minutes are where the real changes will come!

I was provided a copy of the book and planner for my review from BuzzBlogger. The opinions shared are my own.

1 comment:

  1. If she could help me actually REMEMBER things, than I'd be all for following her system. I know I'm not in early Alzheimer's (at least,I don't think so), so I suspect it's stress and not dealing with it very well. Even getting to the point of being organized it pretty daunting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.