One of the items that I am NEVER without is gloss for my lips. It always makes me feel girly even if nothing else is on my face. This is where Leslie Tyler Cosmetics comes into the picture perfectly!
Leslie is a Huston socialite who is making guest appearances on tv shows:
The Daily Dish Morning Show
Your Carolina Morning Show
Sonoran Living Live Morning Show
Style Network Beauty Event
Just so we’re clear, I’ve never claimed to be a model. That’s why I’m always behind the camera! My 11 year old was taking the photos.
Then, as soon as I put it on, the mint “flavor” came through. Oh my goodness, not only was the color perfect for me, my coloring, but I loved that it didn’t have some nasty gloss taste.
Here is some Special Occasion advice from Leslie Tyler:
1) Don’t change your skin care products during the couple of weeks leading up to the event. You never know how your skin will react.
2) Don’t get a facial right before the event. Give at least one week of time between a facial and a big event. The more problematic your skin, the more time you need between your facial and your party.
3) Don't allow your lashes to look clumpy. It’s distracting. Brush your lashes (with a lash brush) after each application.
4) Don’t let your hair take away the attention from you! Avoid updos if they are not done by a pro or practice, practice, practice if you are doing it yourself.
5) Avoid too much body glitter & glow. It can make you look sweaty.
6) Do keep your brows neat. Plucking your eyebrows is a task that takes time to master. A trip to a professional for a good wax & pluck is well worth the time and money spent.
7) Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize!
8) Do choose a hue that you are comfortable with. Bright colored gowns and dresses stand out but if you are not used to wearing them, don’t!
9) If you are going sleeveless toned arms say ‘I’m hot!” Do some extra arm exercises at least 30 days leading up to the event.
11) and...Remember, the most important thing you can wear is self confidence.
Now’s your opportunity to win your own choice of Leslie Tyler Lip Gloss!
Required: Head to Leslie Tyler and tell me which Color you’d choose!
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 yrs or older. Please leave your email in the required entry or have it available in your profile. No email/contact = No entry. Giveaway ends 10/23 midnight PDT. Winner has 48 hours to respond.
Follow Marvelous Mom Reviews (2 entries, comment 2x)
Subscribe to MMR (3 entries, comment 3x)
Follow my Networked Blogs (1 entry)
Add MMR to your blogroll (2 entries, comment 2x)
Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
Follow It’s A Glam Thing on Twitter (1 entry)
Tweet this giveaway (1 entry daily) “RT #Win Leslie Tyler Lip Gloss to make your lips look luscious! #giveaway @bigguysmama http://bit.ly/93H0Hi“
“Friend” It’s A Glam Thing/Lisa Cocuzza PR on Facebook & let them know you’re dropping by from Marvelous Mom Reviews (2 entries, comment 2x)
Sign up for the Newsletter on the home page (2 entries, comment 2x)
Purchase Leslie Tyler Lip Gloss (10 entries, comment 10x) purchase will be verified
Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry each)
Comment on any NON-giveaway post ~ Yes, I’m trying to add those. (1 entry each)
I’d like to thank Leslie Tyler Cosmetics and It’s A Glam Thing for providing my product for review and the giveaway. The opinions expressed are completely my own. I’d like to thank Pitch It To Me for connecting me with It’s a Glam Thing!