"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thanks For Your Votes For My Photo

DSC03719 2

I wanted to thank everyone who has been voting for my photo at the Facebook Rayovac Contest.

You guys have totally rocked! There are 2 more days left and if you haven’t voted, you can vote once in a 24 hour period.

You can go here to read my initial post about the Rayovac Contest and my experience on the Riptide at Valleyfair.

I’ve never entered a Facebook photo contest before so this was a bit daunting.

As of right now, 8/27 at 11:30pm my photo is on page 2 of 19 for the Most Votes! That’s amazing!

Not sure if that’s indicative of where I’m at for number of votes or if it’s just a random placing. Rayovac isn’t letting people know where they’re at! Ugh, the wait!!!

Well, at least I think it’s amazing. There’s no telling how well my photo is doing. There are 3 categories and mine is in the Fun With Water category or something along those lines.

After all the votes are in, it comes down to the top 3 photos in each category. There are then 3 Grand Prize winners! Oh I hope, I hope!

Anyhow, I just wanted to take the time while I was thinking about it to say Thank You to all of you who voted!!

If you want to vote, you can click on the photo and it will take you to the voting page.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed your initial post about this. I'm off to vote now!!!

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.