"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Friday, August 27, 2010

Dryel Stain Pen And Fabric Freshener Review

dryel

dryel spray The Dryel 3-IN-1 Touch-Up Spray™ is specially formulated to safely care for your everyday and dry clean clothes. If you’ve worn a shirt and want to wear it again, spray the Touch-Up Spray and it’ll help get rid of smells and wrinkles.

The spray is perfect for me because I only wear my nice clothing once in a while and I don’t want to be washing them if I’ve only worn them for a few hours. Spray the Touch-Up Spray and they’re good to go until the next time!

dryel pen The Dryel On the Go™ Stain Pen helps remove fresh stains, and it’s EVEN safe on dry clean only clothes, delicates and hand-washables such as wools, silks, rayons, linens, cottons and other special care fabrics.

The Stain Pen has already come in handy for me! I need 2: one for my purse and one for the house! I love that these pens are small enough to fit in my tiny purse. It totally took the stain I got out of my shorts! Thank you Dryel!

Twitter

Facebook

MamaBuzz

This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by: Dryel for this review. 

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.