"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Finally Ranked!

Well, it's finally happened. I've arrived, or at least Marvelous Mom Reviews has arrived. I've been ranked by Google PageRank Checker! I know, it's not what every girl waits for, but some of us are just..."off". Now, I'm only at a


Page Ranking Tool



but I'm good with that. We've all got to start somewhere, right? I haven't bothered to post my Alexa ranking here because I think I'll wait until I'm under 2,000,000.


I know, this isn't life altering information, but I'm happy to know that this site is finally on the map. Ah, the joy! See, I'm a simple girl with simple dreams!

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.