"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Monday, June 7, 2010

CSNStores Upcoming Review!

CSN_Stores_Logo I have worked with CSNStores in the past and they have got the most amazing line up of stores, over 200 in fact!

If you follow my other site Woven by Words, you know I’m a huge reader (and book reviewer). The one thing missing from my reading location are lights. So the CSNStore to head to is the CSN Lighting store.

Maybe it’s because I’m lazy, maybe I just dig lights on the nightstand, but I have been wanting to get lamps for my bedroom for a couple of years.

Pueblo Tiffany Desk LampThe light above would be great for reading since it extends. I read in bed so I don’t always sit in the same position. I’m looking at getting for my nightstand. What do you think? It’s a Tiffany!

I also thought since my son loves the Minnesota Twins, maybe getting him a Twins lamp might be cool for his room for his birthday.

Minnesota Twins LED Desk Lamp

You’ll be seeing my upcoming giveaway for CSNStores in the days ahead!

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.