"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Out To Dinner With Grandpa

We finally made it to my parents in VA! We met my mom and dad at a pizzaria a couple towns over from their house. It was so nice to see them. We had a hysterical time! Baby and I pretty much laughed the entire time. Here are my boys with their grandpa!

Make sure to check out these other fabulous WW participants: Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House, 5 Minutes for Mom and My Organized Chaos!

STOP!
I accidentally posted my WW on this site and it should've been at my Woven by Words site!! SORRY


1 comment:

  1. It happens. Linky looks a bit wonky, but thanks for inviting us over!

    Have a great visit.
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.