"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Friday, January 28, 2011

Toggle Bandz: Handmade With Love Blog Hop Introduction

How much do you love little girls in headbands? I know when my girlies were little I loved playing with their hair. Of couse waaaay back then there weren’t creative ideas like Toggle Bandz.

Here’s what Amanda says about her product:

“Toggle Bandz were created by myself (stay at home military wife) having had found frustrations in market headbands and hair accessories. My 5 yr old daughter has thin fine hair and they would slip or roll right off her head. So I developed Toggle Bandz adjustable headbands. I make them all sizes,widths,colors and themes, Custom orders are always welcome.”

toggle

Facebook

Toggle Bandz: http://www.togglebandz.weebly.com

*New Toggle Bandz added frequently so remember to check back!! Referral Perks. Spread the word about Toggle Bandz for every 10 people you get to order you get a free Toggle Bandz of your choice*

I’m so excited to share about these headbands because I thought they were such a great idea! Of couse, my girls are grown up and I can only ask my boys to do so much. =)

So, off I headed to church to see if one of my friend’s daughter’s would be willing to wear it for me and then they would be able to keep it. Thankfully we have some great parents who bear with me and my blogging. tee hee hee

Little H was so cute after we got the headband on her. You could tell she knew adorable she was. It was really easy to slide the toggle up to the right point so that it fit her head. I got my photos and off she went happy as a clam with her adorable new headband!

So here’s how adorable the Toggle Bandz are:

Toggle Bandz I want to thank Amanda for sending me the Toggle Bandz for review and for being able to pass it on to this adorable little girl. The opinions expressed are my own and never influenced by the company.

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.