"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Giggling E: Handmade With Love Blog Hop Introduction

the new giggling e logo Business Name: The Giggling E, handcrafted items for you and your little one!


Featured Products: Diva Diaper Bags, doll diaper bags, quilted doll quilts, one-of-kind embroidery designs, aprons, knitted items, custom/personalized orders and soon to come boutique custom children clothing!

Giggle E 1
Etsy Shop: www.thegigglinge.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gigglinge
Twitter: The Giggling E
Giggling E 2
I began the Giggling E by joining together the two things I loved the most – my children and my passion to create.  With the birth of my son, Ellison, I discovered an abundance of items that could be purchase from a store for my little one.  However, I quickly concluded that there is so much more I can make with my own two hands that will make life with children much more enjoyable and, at the same time, teach my children the gratification from the act of making.  Also, knowing many other new moms, I found that there was a shared desire to have products for our children with a special personal touch.
Giggling E 3
With the encouragement of those wonderful mom friends, I began making products and selling them through Etsy.  The company name is a tribute to our son’s vivacious character – our ever-giggling Ellison. The fun has multiplied with our daughter, Madison, who also inspires me to keep dreaming of new things. My giggling bundles of joy have continually inspired my creations and I am delighted to share them through my shop.

I have not received any compensation or products from The Giggling E. This is an informational post for the upcoming Handmade With Love Blog Hop.

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.