"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Friday, January 7, 2011

CoverGirl 50th Anniversary & Opportunities

CoverGirl is celebrating their 50th Anniversary and want you to join in the fun!

Celebrating 50 beautiful years

The next generation of COVERGIRL… is you! Visit the MyCOVERGIRL tab to celebrate and let friends and this iconic beauty brand know just what it is that makes you an easy, breezy, beautiful COVERGIRL. As part of the fun, they’ll be offering samples, fun quizzes, sweet rewards, monthly and quarterly prizes and amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. Go ahead, invite your friends to the party and rock your COVERGIRL all year long!

I joined, even though I’m not a huge make-up wearer. They are currently giving away their LashBlast Volume Mascara to the first 1000 CoverGirls. After you join, you have to go back and watch the “commercial” they create with your information. For me it cracked me up as I’d never be selected as a CoverGirl! LOL

I am BzzAgent and participating in this campaign.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and lending a hand. I just was wondering about this Cover-Girl stuff where do I go to join? Wait I see this to the right? I hope I'm in that 1000. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.