"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

77kids Opening at the Mall of America 7/31/10

I am so excited!

Saturday I get to hang out with the Minnesota team for breakfast and shopping at the Mall of America.

Ok, so I’m NOT excited about getting up at 6am to be down there on time, but I’m excited for the American Eagle 77kids Grand Opening!

Who’s going to be there? Check out this video from when we got together for Do Good Day at the Science Museum of Minnesota.

TheMotherhood.com and 77kids are giving us $77 to go shopping! My boys will actually have new clothes for a change to go back to school in!

Yes, this mama is stoked!

I’ll give you an update after our breakfast and shopping on Saturday! I hope to see you down there! If you stop in after the store is open, let us know!

*I’d like to thank 77kids and TheMotherhood.com for having me as part of their MN team. Each team member will be receiving a stipend for the time we spend at the MOA and our activities with Do Good Day. It in no way affects my opinions!

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.