"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Friday, February 19, 2010

My Site Renovation

I'm excited to share that Jessica from So Stylized will be giving my site an entire facelift beginning in April. When that happens, all of my Product Reviews will be handled here. My personal site Woven by Words will go back to its original format and be more focused on book reviews/giveaways, personal happenings, and being focused on the Lord.

I wasn't sure how or if the Product Review part of my site would take off and it has to some degree. I've got a long way to go and a lot of work ahead of me to keep up on the products to review, but I'm excited for the changes that are ahead.

If you would like to check out Jessica's site, So Stylized, for right now and maybe get on her calendar, click on the title of her blog.

Thanks for visiting and can't wait to see you after the site is in full swing!

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.