"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Monday, October 12, 2009

My First Post...My New Blog

Spending time checking out people's blogs and websites is amazingly time consuming! BUT I love it. There are so many awesome ideas out there.

I'd like to thank HOT bliggity BLOG for the fun design I'm using. My hope is for this blog to introduce followers to new products or reintroduce them to products they've always loved.

We shall see how it goes and if it evolves over time. For now, if you'd like to check out my other blog, Woven by Words, it's a Christian book review/giveaway blog. You can grabbed my buttons and add them to your site!

Blessings!

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.